This is a wonderful opportunity to see the beautiful ancient 'New Forest' named in around 1079 as the King's new hunting ground. With its wild ponies, ancient woodlands and beautiful villages the New Forest is a hidden wonder. Lime Wood Hotel is a beautiful world renowned hotel, restaurant and spa, in the heart of the new forest often hosting celebrity weddings. Enjoy traditional english afternoon tea in very relaxed style.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: New Forest National Park Hampshire, New Forest National Park Hampshire, Hampshire, England
The New Forest is one of the largest remaining tracts of unenclosed pasture land, heathland and forest in Southern England, covering southwest Hampshire and southeast Wiltshire. It was proclaimed a royal forest by William the Conqueror, featuring in the Domesday Book. Pre-existing rights of common pasture are still recognised today, being enforced by official verderers. In the 18th century, The New Forest became a source of timber for the Royal Navy. It remains a habitat for many rare birds and mammals.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We take cleanliness very seriously, vehicles are sanitised between each set of passengers. Masks are mandatory when in our vehicles for both driver and passengers and in enclosed areas at tour locations.
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
Traveler pickup is offered
Our driver will be in the terminal with a name board upon arrival at your specified time
- City Cruise Terminal (Berth 101), Southampton SO15 1GZ, UK
- Mayflower Cruise Terminal, Herbert Walker Ave, Southampton SO15 0RB, UK
- Queen Elizabeth II Cruise Terminal, Southampton SO14 3GG, UK
- Ocean Cruise Terminal (Berth 46-49), Dock Gate, 4 Cunard Rd, Southampton SO14 3QN, UK
- Red Funnel Ferries, Terminal 1, Dock Gate 7 (Royal Pier), Town Quay Road, Southampton SO14 2AL, UK
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/31/2020 - 5/24/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the T & T Southampton in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.