This is a wonderful day out to the seaside town of Swanage where you can depart on the historic railway to the historic Corfe Castle with it's beautiful views and vilage where you can get some lunch in one of it's traditional pubs, then travel back to swanage the way you came!
With 14 years experience we can offer the best in service, with a relaxed and reliable service.
Our main vehicle is a Mercedes E350 but larger vehicles may be available on request. We always supply air conditioned vehicles with bottled water for your comfort and generally supply WiFi where available.
We also pride ourselves on our flexibility so if you wish to change your booking please ask and we will do whatever we can to adjust to your requirements.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corfe Castle, Corfe Castle, Isle of Purbeck, Dorset, England
Corfe Castle is a fortification standing above the village of the same name on the Isle of Purbeck peninsula in the English county of Dorset. Built by William the Conqueror, the castle dates to the 11th century and commands a gap in the Purbeck Hills on the route between Wareham and Swanage. The first phase was one of the earliest castles in England to be built at least partly using stone when the majority were built with earth and timber. Corfe Castle underwent major structural changes in the 12th and 13th centuries.
Admission not included.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Station Rd, Swanage BH19 1HB, UK
The award-winning standard gauge preserved steam railway is located in Dorset with easy access from neighbouring Hampshire and the South of England. Visitors can experience a unique journey through six miles of beautiful scenery passing the magnificent ruins of Corfe Castle, travelling down to the blue flag beach at Swanage.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We take cleanliness very seriously, vehicles are sanitised between each set of passengers. Masks are mandatory when in our vehicles for both driver and passengers and in enclosed areas at tour locations.
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
- Entrance to attractions
- Entry/Admission - Swanage
Traveler pickup is offered
Your driver will meet you at your requested pick up point with a nameboard. This will be in the terminal for airport and cruise bookings, please supply a contact number that you will be contactable on at time of pick up.
- Eastleigh Airport, Southampton England
- City Cruise Terminal (Berth 101), Southampton SO15 1GZ, UK
- Mayflower Cruise Terminal, Herbert Walker Ave, Southampton SO15 0RB, UK
- Queen Elizabeth II Cruise Terminal, Southampton SO14 3GG, UK
- Ocean Cruise Terminal (Berth 46-49), Dock Gate, 4 Cunard Rd, Southampton SO14 3QN, UK
- Red Funnel Ferries, Terminal 1, Dock Gate 7 (Royal Pier), Town Quay Road, Southampton SO14 2AL, UK
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/31/2020 - 5/22/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the T & T Southampton in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.