Enjoy unrivalled service with collection and drop-off from your hotel; no need to worry about finding a meeting point early in the morning. All our tours are run by some of the most experienced and highest rated guides in London with more than 10 years’ experience in the industry and degrees in history. Your overall tour experience will be greatly enhanced by your local guide.
Your tour is entirely bespoke and can be changed at any time; even on the day. We understand that every family has different passions and interests, so we cater our service to your personal needs. Our tour itineraries stand out from the crowd.
We won’t ever oversell a product and firmly believe in providing more value through allowing more time at the sights than the big bus tours. We are a small, bespoke company so we guarantee that you won’t be left with an inexperienced backup guide during the busy season. We provide the highest quality guides all year round.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
In the morning we travel to the world's greatest stone circle. Unveil the mystery and theories of this spectacular monument. With Tailored Tours, you will have the option to pre-book the earliest time slot to the stones and get pictures taken before the big bus tours arrive.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Salisbury Cathedral and Magna Carta, 6 The Close, Salisbury SP1 2EF England
Not only does Salisbury boast the tallest cathedral spire in the country, but is home to the best preserved 1215 Magna Carta in existance. Your tour guide will enlighten you with stories of Bad King John and guide you around the cathedral.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Windsor Castle, Castle Hill, Windsor SL4 1PD England
Step inside the Queen's favourite royal residence and 900 years of monarchial history. Full of royal opulance, the State Appartments are sure to impress. Windsor Castle's Lower Ward is also home to one of the best chapels in the country; St Georges Chapel. Here you can see the famous church where Prince Harry got married to Meghan Markle in May 2018.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
- Entry/Admission - Salisbury Cathedral and Magna Carta
- Entry/Admission - Windsor Castle
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer hotel pickups from all Central London Accomodation and Hotels. If you are staying outside of London we can potentially arrange a different start and end point.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tailored Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.