Private Outlander Tour from Tartan Tours Scotland for
parties of 1- 4 people. Tours leave from the Greater Glasgow and Clyde area, You will collected at your hotel or agreed meeting place.
• Castle Leoch - Doune Castle plays a leading role in season 1 as Castle Leoch.
• Wentworth Prison - Linlithgow Palace features as Wentworth Prison in season 1.
• Fictional Fort William- Blackness Castle Jack Randall's headquarters in season 1.
• Fictional Inverness - Falkland Jamie's Ghost at the fountain in season 1.
Private tour of 1- 4 people. Travelling in luxury we provide soft drink and snacks to keep you going between locations.
private tour you will also have your own tour guide for the day.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Doune Castle, Castle Hill, Doune, Stirling FK16 6EA Scotland
Doune Castle plays a leading role in season 1 as Castle Leoch. The 18th Century home of Colum Mackenzie and his clan. It also features in the 20th Century when Claire and Frank visit the ruins on a day trip.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Linlithgow Palace, 9 Kirkgate Sulisker, Boghall, Linlithgow EH49 7AL Scotland
The palace again featured in season 1 as Wentworth Prison, where Jamie was imprisoned- also birth place of Mary Queen of Scots. See the fountain that flowed with wine when the Jacobite army led by Bonnie Prince Charlie arrived at the Palace., .
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Blackness Castle, Blackness, Linlithgow EH49 7NH Scotland
Blackness Castle which featured in Season 1 and 2. This 15th Century Castle featured as the setting for the Fort William headquarters of Jack Randall as well as the place where Jamie's heart wrenching incarceration took place. The Castle also featured in the recent Mary Queen of Scots and Outlaw King films
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Falkland Palace & Garden, 11 miles north of Kirkcaldy, Falkland KY15 7BY Scotland
Just beside the Palace we see the main square in Falkland which was used as Inverness in season 1 and 2. One of the most famous Outlander shots were taken here as the ghost of Jamie looks up to Claire's window from the Bruce Fountain. At this this last stop on your Tartan Tours Scotland Outlander tour you can also see the Covenantor Hotel which was Mrs Baird's Guest House. Farrell's Hardware shop which is Fayre Earths Gift shop and Campbell s Coffee House which was Campbell's Coffee Shop.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- All covid 19 guidance will be followed. We ask that all clients and staff wear a mask while travelling in the vehicle and that before entering the vehicle everyone uses hand sanitizers. All of which will be provided by your tour guide. Everyone's health is our top priority at this time.
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Bottled water
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Doune Castle
- Entry/Admission - Linlithgow Palace
- Entry/Admission - Blackness Castle
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick is available from any location in the greater Glasgow and Clyde area
- Greenock Ocean Terminal, Greenock PA16 8UU, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tartan Tours Scotland in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.