Clyde Coast Tours from Glasgow
Discover the stunning River Clyde in all its beauty on this 4 hour private tour with expert guide, Leaving from Glasgow,follow the river until it open outs to see the stunning Lochs and beautiful Argyll Hills. You will see and marvel in views and sights that are some of Scotlands finest. As you continue on your tour, your expert guide will show you ancient history and all the hidden treasures that the Clyde Coast has to offer..You will have plenty of opportunities to stop and photograph all these magnificent sights and have time just to sit with a tea/coffee or glass of wine and just admire Clyde in all its beauty. Our small private tours ensure a memorable experience.
• 4 hour private tour with an expert guide
• Follow the Clyde as it widens to reveal all its beauty
• lots of stops for photographs
• Breathtaking Scottish experience.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: River Clyde, Corta Glasgow, Glasgow Scotland
Enjoy a complimentary pickup from your hotel or agreed meeting point in Glasgow. Then, you’ll be ready for your 30-minute scenic drive in our luxury vehicle as we follow the River Clyde. .
You head past Dumbarton Rock to take in the stunning views over the iconic river. Then have your first stop at Newark Castle on the banks of the Clyde. Then you will drive through an area which was world famous for shipbuilding. before our next stop overlooking the Clyde from the Lyle Hill. Following on from this stunning view point we follow the river a short distance to the iconic Cloch Lighthouse. . We then stop to allow you to relax with a tea/ coffee or a glass of wine to enjoy the views. Then our last stop to see the Clyde and Argyll hills from another stunning view point Gourock.
Water and snacks will be available free of charge.
Snacks tea or coffees are available at your cost and there is a small entrance fee to see inside Newark Castle.
This is a private tour.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 6 people per booking.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - River Clyde
Traveler pickup is offered
We collect from Ocean Terminal, Greenock and from any hotel of location you are staying at .
- Greenock Ocean Terminal, Greenock PA16 8UU, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tartan Tours Scotland in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.