This day tour to Culloden by Tartan Tours Scotland is a private tour just for you and your party. You will travel in style in one of our luxury vehicles, accompanied by your expert tour guide for the day. Sit back and relax as you travel North to Culloden, we will arrange stops both going and coming back to Glasgow.
Once at Culloden you'll spend the next three hours exploring this world' famous site. Wandering the very ground the battle took place. See the last remaining building from the battle. Visit the graves of the those that fell that day. See the graves of Clan Fraser which were made famous world over by Outlander.
You can then experience the interactive visitor centre, view fascinating artifacts from both sides of the confrontation, and experience the battle in our immersive surround cinema.
There is a shop and cafe where you can sit and relax after having spent time on the battlefield and at the visitor centre.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Culloden Battlefield Visitor Centre, Culloden Moor IV2 5EU Scotland
Culloden Battlefield was the last stand for the Jacobite Army and Bonnie Prince Charlie. Culloden has something for everyone – you don’t need to be a history expert to enjoy a visit to the site. Take a walk around the powerfully moving battlefield on our trail network, and then head inside to explore the interactive exhibition.
The modern, family-friendly visitor centre provides a fascinating insight into the last hand-to-hand battle fought on British soil. Discover how a bloody fight that lasted only an hour changed life in the Highlands forever.
There are audio guides available in English, Gaelic, French, Italian, Dutch, German and Spanish; and a guide for families.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- All covid 19 guidance will be followed. We ask that all clients and staff wear a mask while travelling in the vehicle and that before entering the vehicle everyone uses hand sanitizers. All of which will be provided by your tour guide. Everyone's health is our top priority at this time.
- Bottled water
- Admission Fees to Culloden- these are currently listed at £11.00 per adult for 2019
- Entry/Admission - Culloden Battlefield
Traveler pickup is offered
We collect all our passengers up from Glasgow and the Greater Clyde Valley. This can be from an agreed meeting point or your hotel. Our staff will be in touch as soon as your booking is made to arrange pick up details
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tartan Tours Scotland in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.