Private Robert Burns Tour from Tartan Tours Scotland for parties of 1- 4 people. Tours leave from the Greater Glasgow and Clyde area and Ocean Terminal Greenock. You will collected at your hotel or agreed meeting place.
A fanatic opportunity to explore the life and times of Robert Burns
Robert Burns Cottage - his place of Birth.
Alloway Auld Kirk - resting place of his parents and part of Tam O Shanter
Brig O Doon- made famous by Tam O Shanter
Burns Monument and Gardens- stunning monument to Burns
Burns Museum- rich in Burns history
Private tour of 1- 4 people. Travelling in luxury we provide soft drink and snacks to keep you going between locations.
Being a private tour you will also have your own tour guide for the day.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Robert Burns Birthplace Museum, Murdoch's Loan, Alloway KA7 4PQ Scotland
Visit Robert Burns Cottage, where he was born and brought up. See the grounds and the inside of Cottage. Its then a stroll through Poets Path to The Burns Museum, which contains lots of interesting facts and artifacts from Burns life.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Burns Monument and Gardens, Murdoch's Lone Alloway, Ayr KA7 4PQ Scotland
The Robert Burns Monument in Alloway and the surrounding gardens. You have a chance to wander the grounds and see the Burns Monument. Climb the steps of the monument for stunning views of the area and while looking down on the river Doon and the Brig O Doon
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Alloway Auld Kirk, 40 Alloway, Alloway KA7 4PQ Scotland
Alloway Auld Kirk brought to life by Burns in Tam O Shanter. You get the chance to explore the Auld Kirk and see the grave of Roberts mother and father. Just a short walk from Auld Kirk is Brig O Doon again part of Tam O Shanter, a great chance for photos and a walk over this famous bridge.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- All covid 19 guidance will be followed. We ask that all clients and staff wear a mask while travelling in the vehicle and that before entering the vehicle everyone uses hand sanitizers. All of which will be provided by your tour guide. Everyone's health is our top priority at this time.
- Bottled water
- Entrance Fees to Burns Cottage and Museum- note one ticket gets admission to both attractions
- Entry/Admission - Robert Burns Birthplace Museum
Traveler pickup is offered
We arrange with all clients a pick up point. either Hotel or a centrally located agreed pick up point
- Greenock Ocean Terminal, Patrick St, Greenock PA16 8UU, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tartan Tours Scotland in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.