This eight hour tour will include a visit to Stirling Castle which was first mentioned around 1100. This Castle was fought over and changed hands frequently.
We will then visit the famous site of The Battle of Banockburn, where Robert the Bruce and Edward II changed the path of Scotland forever.
After Banockburn it's on to visit the world famous Wallace Monument which overlooks the scene of Scotland's victory at the Battle of Stirling Bridge. For 150 years this attraction has been the highlight of many visitors to Scotland.
For all you whisky lovers we can also visit the world famous Deanston Distillery home of the famous 18 year old single malt.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Battle of Bannockburn Experience, The Battle of Bannockburn Centre Glasgow Road Whins of Milton, Stirling FK7 0LJ Scotland
The famous battleground where the battle of Bannockburn took place.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Stirling, Stirling, Scotland
The beautiful town of Stirling
Stop At: Stirling Castle, Castle Esplanade Upper Castle Hill, Old Town, Stirling FK8 1EJ Scotland
The world famous castle sitting on volcanic rock
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Deanston Distillery & Visitor Centre, Deanston Distillery Near Doune, Stirling FK16 6AG Scotland
Home of the world famous 18 year old single malt
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - The Battle of Bannockburn Experience
- Entry/Admission - Stirling Castle
- Entry/Admission - Deanston Distillery & Visitor Centre
8 to 9 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Wee Scottish Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.