Please book your palace tickets in advance on the Hampton Court website. Tours are non-costume and can be adapted for children, giving the whole family a fun insight. Join your historian guide, from television's 'Secrets of Henry VIII's Palace', to discover Hampton Court. Through its rooms you can chart Henry’s decline from athletic prince to bloated tyrant and hear about the six women who became his queens. Dig a little deeper and find hidden stories of ghost, executions and 'horrible histories'. Highlights are Tudor Kitchens, Great Hall, Chapel and Haunted Gallery, Baroque palace and gardens.
Choose from one of two departure times. 11:00 or 13:30
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hampton Court Palace, A308, East Molesey KT8 9AU England
Tudor Kitchens, Great Hall, Chapel and Haunted Gallery. General Tour (non-costume) covering both sides of the palace - Tudor and Baroque with gardens.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- There are opportunities to sit during the tour
- Slow pace available on request
- Tour will be adapted to suit all ages, interests and abilities
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Entrance tickets must be booked online in advance from the Hampton Court Palace website
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Limited visitor numbers for safety. Face masks still encouraged indoors.
- With Siobhan Clarke who has a History degree and is accredited by the Institute of Tourist Guides.
- Siobhan is the author of four books on Tudor history.
- Siobhan has featured on BBC Radio and television's 'Secrets of Henry VIII's Palace'
- Excellent reviews on Trip Advisor under 'The History Guides'
- Siobhan has worked at Hampton Court for 20 years for Historic Royal Palaces.
- Palace Admission Tickets must be booked in advance online
- Food and Drink
- Entry/Admission - Hampton Court Palace
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The History Guides in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.