Our Private Hire High Adventure Tour is the perfect opportunity for small groups of friends or family to enjoy their very own Private Tour. Our luxury, spacious 6 seater minibuses will allow you to travel the Lake District in style.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Blea Tarn, Little Langdale England
Pass by Blea Tarn with the backdrop of the Langdale Pikes behind.
Pass By: Wrynose Pass Road England
Travel over one of the highest Mountain Passes in England
Stop At: Hardknott Roman Fort, Hardknott Pass, Eskdale CA19 1TH England
View the remote and dramatically-sited fort on the side of Hardknott Pass.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Boot Inn, Boot, Eskdale CA19 1TG England
Ride on the narrow gauge railway, Ravenglass & Eskdale railway line.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Wast Water, Wasdale Head England
Visit the deepest lake in England, with stunning views of Scafell Pike.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour Type
- This tour is a guided scenic mini-coach tour, but there are times when you will have the option to walk up to a few hundred metres to take in a view or point of interest.
- You have the opportunity to purchase food & refreshments during the tour. During this tour we will stop either at a traditional Lakeland Pub or local caf
- Ravenglass & Eskdale Railway
- Due to train timetabling we cannot guarantee the type of engine which will be used during your journey.
- Within your tour price you receive entry to Muncaster Castle Grounds. Entry to the Castle itself is an additional cost, payable direct to the attraction on the day. Please note Castle opening times vary and may not coincide with the tour.
- We suggest you wear comfortable and sensible footwear, we also recommend bringing a light raincoat.
- We are happy to accept assistance dogs only on this tour. Please contact us to advise us in advance.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- A ride on a heritage train.
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Boot Inn, Boot
- Lunch and refreshments.
Victoria St, Windermere LA23 1AD, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in the South Lakes including Kendal, Windermere, Bowness, Ambleside & Grasmere.
8 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The Mountain Goat in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.