This tour gives you a day in the Lake District National Park, from Liverpool. It’s an ideal way to see amazing landscape associated with this stunning National Park and UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Leaving Liverpool, the tour heads North to the Lake District via the M6 Motorway, in approximately two hours you will arrive in the Lake District.
As you start your Lake District tour, you will visit the medieval village of Hawkshead, famous for its connection with Beatrix Potter and William Wordsworth.
You will see incredible scenery as you venture into the heart of the Lake District from Hawkshead, with plenty of photo stops along the way.
Your Lake District day tour would also not be complete without a cruise on one of the famous lakes. You can sit back and enjoy the unrivaled views of the lake and the fell ranges beyond!
As your Lake District tour comes to an end, we will then continue our journey back to Liverpool at around 18.30. Children must be 5 years or over.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Windermere, Windermere, Lake District, Cumbria, England
See the UK's largest lake, Windermere.
Stop At: Hawkshead, Hawkshead, Ambleside, Lake District, Cumbria, England
Visit the medieval village of Hawkshead.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Great Langdale, Great Langdale, Lake District, Cumbria, England
Travel through the beautiful Langdale valley.
Stop At: Tarn Hows, Lake District National Park, Coniston LA21 8AQ England
Enjoy the views of the incredible landscapes from this stunning beauty spot.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Coniston, Coniston, Lake District, Cumbria, England
Enjoy a lake cruise on this gorgeous lake, famous for Donald Campbell's speed record attempts and Swallows and Amazons.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Knowledge driver-guide
- On-board commentary
- Lake cruise
World Museum, Liverpool L3 8EW, UK
915 to 1,830 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The Mountain Goat in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.