What You'll Get
Exchange your voucher (printed or mobile) for your hop-on hop-off tour ticket and your London Eye Experience ticket at:
The Original London Visitor Centre or at any of The Original Tour 80+ bus-stops.
First, you'll board one of The Original Tour's iconic Union Jack double-decker buses to experience the famous sights and sounds of London, with live guides and multilingual audio commentaries. See top London sights such as Buckingham Palace, the Tower of London, and the Houses of Parliament, and disembark whenever an attraction captures you attention.
After you have discovered the city, board the world famous London Eye where panoramic views of the capital await you.
A free river cruise pass and 3 free walking tours are also included. Walking Tours include Changing the Guard, Rock n Roll & Jack the Ripper with daily departures, and can be used on seperate days to your expereince.
Your hop-on hop-off bus tour and London Eye tickets can be used on separate days - just speak to any Original Tour member of staff when you redeem your voucher.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Hop-on, hop-off Thames River cruise ticket is valid for the same period as your bus ticket only
- Strollers or heavy luggage are not allowed on The London Eye.
- A limited "left luggage" facility is available at The London Eye
- All visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security check point
- The Original Tour’s Yellow, Blue & Orange Routes offer recorded commentary, available in English, French, Spanish, European and Brazilian Portuguese, Italian, Russian, German, Japanese, Arabic and the exclusive Kids' Channel.
- The Yellow Route is the main tour route offering live-guided tours in English and well as multi-lingual recorded commentary.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- 24-hour Hop-on hop-off bus tour pass
- Sightseeing river cruise pass
- 3 walking tours
- Children's activity pack
- Commentaries – live guided and multilingual audio
- London Eye (30 minute rotation)
- Entry/Admission - Coca-Cola London Eye
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exchange your voucher (printed or mobile) for your hop-on hop-off tour ticket AND your London Eye ticket at: The Original London Visitor Centre Or any of The Original Tour 80+ bus-stops, which include: Start point 1: Piccadilly Circus (Coventry Street) Start point 2: Trafalgar Square Start point 3: Russell Square (Woburn Place) Start point 4: Victoria (Grosvenor Gardens) Start point 5: Marble Arch (subway exit 3) Start Point 6: Tower Hill Kensington Palace Gate Westminster Bridge Queen’s Gallery Charing Cross Road Bayswater Road Parliament Street Aldwych
Buses depart every 15-20 minutes from 8:30am to 5pm (later departures in summer)
London Eye: general opening times 10:00 am – 8:30pm
Hop-on hop-off bus ticket valid for 24 hours from time of first use
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the RDGS PLC. in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.