Bus tours with The Original Tour give you 360 views of London from our open-top buses and unlimited hop-on, hop-off access.
Our pass allows you to discover all of London's major attractions and landmarks, while giving you the freedom to hop on and off all day long and any of our stops. We will take you past the best parts of central London in a very short time. You will see London Eye, St Paul’s Cathedral, Tower of London, the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, Horse Guards Parade, Pall Mall, Piccadilly Circus and St James’s Palace and many more!
Make the most of your visit with the Thames river cruise. Hop off at Westminster take the river cruise to Tower Pier and board the Yellow Route again at the Tower of London.
Listen to our audio-commentary available in 11 languages and enjoy the stories of our amazing live guides. One in two buses are Live Guided: Buses will display 'English live guide'' on the light-up screen on the front and side.
About This Deal
The Original Tour - Yellow route
Route Duration: 2 hoursStops on the The Original Tour - Yellow route:
- Coventry Street - in front of Bubba Gump Shrimp
- Pall Mall East - On the left of National Portrait Gallery entrance, stop Z
- Westminster Bridge Road - London Eye side of the river, in front of Marriott Hotel, next to lion statue
- 24 Ludgate Hill - St Pauls Cathedrale Entrance, in front of Cote Brasserie
- Tower Hill - Tower of London, Bus Stop in front of Bronze Worker Statue
- 2 Parliament St - Big Ben side of the river, in front of Westminster Pier
- Buckingham Gate - Buckingham Palace, opposite Queens Gallery
- Grosvenor Gardens - In front of STA Travel, stop Z6
- Marble Arch - Speakers Corner, stop Z
Tower of London / Buckingham Palace / Tower Bridge / SEA LIFE London Aquarium / Tate Modern / Shakespeare's Globe Theatre / St. James's Palace / St. Paul's Cathedral / Millennium Bridge / National Gallery / Royal Academy of Arts / Trafalgar Square / The London Dungeon / Hyde Park / Westminster Abbey / Leicester Square / Oxford Street / Horse Guards Parade at Whitehall / Southbank Centre / Houses of Parliament / Big Ben / Changing of the Guard / Downing Street / Westminster / Speakers Corner / The Original London Sightseeing Tour / Thames River / London Eye / British Film Institute IMAX / Marble Arch Theatre / London Bridge
Operates: Service operates from 10am to 6pm at a requency of every 25 minutes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Hop-on, Hop-off Thames River cruise ticket is valid for the same period as your bus ticket only
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off across the routes
- A Hop-on Hop-off Thames river cruise
- Audio-commentary in 11 languages
- Live guided in English
- Free WIFI onboard
You may disembark at any of the available stops.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the RDGS PLC. in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.