This is special because it gives you the experience to try Pottery on the wheel without forking out for the expensive equipment.
Unlike other studios, we also provide one on one tuition so you get the most out of the experience.
It's also on the ground of an historical Yorkshire cotton Mill and we can provide a private tour at no cost.
About This Deal
An introduction to wheel thrown pottery:
A bespoke pottery throwing experience, taught by Laura and Sharman, working ceramicists with a combined 15 years experience working on the wheel.
Based in West Yorkshire, this introduction would be perfect for anyone wanting to have a go at throwing on the wheel, without having to fork out the very expensive equipment costs.
The experience will be 3 hours, 10:00 - 13:00. We will teach you the fundamentals of wheel throwing and provide all materials and equipment used as well as our one-to-one teaching.
One item made by yourself will be fired and glazed by us and posted or available to pick up.
Light refreshments will also be provided and a pick up service from the local train station can be arranged if needed.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- We offer a pick up service for those unable to meet at the location. This is only at the Train station in Todmorden and must be arranged prior to the experience
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Use of Pottery wheels and all tools needed to make a ceramic pot
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
The Pottery Container Robinwood Mill, Todmorden OL14 8JA, UK
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/9/2021 - 12/16/2022
|Saturday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The Pottery Container in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.