Fixed price for up to five passengers and if you book then you will be getting me, Andrew as your tour guide. I have several years experience both as a walking tour guide and as a driving tour guide.
I like things to be fun, interesting and flexible.
Because I use a car and not a small bus then the tours can be dynamic and personalised easily. I can also go down a few roads that the tour buses cannot go and park in spots where the tour buses cannot park. As far as possible I steer clear of the hoards of other tourists.
I like to have fun. My head is jam packed full of stories and every time I learn something new that makes my jaw drop I just cant wait to tell folk about it.
I love questions. Ask me anything you like but as far as you can please just ask Scotland questions. I don't do relationship questions without some potentially terrible answers. Ask at your own risk.
I'm happy if my lovely visitors are happy. I'll do my very best for you.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Loch Ness Region, Loch Ness Region, Scottish Highlands, Scotland
Immerse yourself in the hunt for Nessie at the centre for all things Nessie in Drumnadrochit village. I'll help you pronounce that later.
Perhaps book yourself onto a loch cruise which can take you to the next site of Urquhart Castle.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Urquhart Castle, A82, Drumnadrochit IV63 6XJ Scotland
The site of many a bloody conflict from the 13th to the 17th centuries. Bitter clan rivalries and it's inevitable destruction due it's strategic importance has left us with this haunting and beautiful ruin looking out over the murky waters of Loch Ness. There will be plenty of time to stick your nose into all the little nueks and crannies and there are specialist guides on hand to help answer your questions.
Due to current Covid-19 restrictions, tickets for Urquhart Castle and car parking must be booked in advance.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Bring your own face mask or I can supply you with one whilst in the car. Groups should be from one family unit. No passengers in the front passenger seat. There is plenty of room in the middle row of three passenger seats but limited legroom in the rear two seats.
- child safety seats
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Urquhart Castle
Traveler pickup is offered
10 to 12 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The Scotland Project in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.