Shakespeare’s five family homes and gardens in Stratford upon Avon offer something for everyone. Enjoy tales from our fascinating guides and discover Shakespeare's life story while you visit his beautiful homes and gardens, explore various exhibits, watch live performances, and visit with rare breed farm animals.
This ticket enables you to visit your choice of Shakespeare's Family Homes at your leisure, including the iconic Shakepeare's Birthplace and the quintessentially English Anne Hathaway's Cottage. This multi-house ticket is extremely flexible, so even if you're only in town for half a day and you choose to vist just two houses or you can go to to all five if you are in Stratford for two days or more, it offers excellent value.
We recommend you allow at least one hour to visit each house and at least 2 hours for Mary Arden's Farm as it is a larger site. The houses can be visited in any order you like, over consecutive days.
What You'll Get
Visit: Shakespeare's Birthplace, Henley Street, Stratford-upon-Avon CV37 6QW England
Shakespeare’s Family Homes and gardens offer something for everyone. Enjoy tales from our fascinating guides and discover Shakespeare's life story while you visit his beautiful homes and gardens, explore various exhibitions, watch live performances, and visit with rare breed farm animals. Take part in trails, quizzes and many other family activities throughout the year.
• Shakespeare's Birthplace: Walk in Shakespeare's footsteps and explore the house where he was born and grew up.
• Hall's Croft: Explore the beautifully furnished Jacobean home of Shakespeare's daughter Susanna and her wealthy physician husband, Dr John Hall.
• Anne Hathaway's Cottage and Gardens: Relive Shakespeare's Tudor love story where he courted his bride-to-be.
• Mary Arden's Farm: Experience the sights, sounds and smells of his mother's working Tudor farm.
• Shakespeare's New Place: Visit Stratford-upon-Avon’s newest and most exciting attraction. The house that isn't there - Walk in his footsteps on the site of his family home for nineteen years with specially commissioned sculptures and exhibitions in a contemporary landscape setting.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair with the exception of New Place which is fully accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Entry/Admission - Shakespeare's Birthplace
- Food and drink
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
3/14/2020 - 11/1/2020
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
45 to 60 minutes
Concludes at original start point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The Shakespeare Birthplace Trust in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.