Nab your ticket to 'The View from The Shard' and experience one of the finest views that London has to offer. This incredible architectural wonder will take you on a high-tech and multi-sensory journey with exhilarating 360-degree views of 40 miles (64 km) across England's capital. See top attractions such as Tower Bridge, the Tower of London and the London Eye from the tallest building in Western Europe! Plus, upgrade to enjoy your experience with a glass of Champagne. Ticket valid for six months from date of purchase.
About This Deal
Visit: The View from The Shard, Joiner Street, London SE1 9QU England
See further than the eye can see from the tallest building in Western Europe. This ticket is your chance to get access to The View from The Shard. With a height of 1,016 feet (310 meters), The Shard redefines the capital's skyline with its unique design consisting of glass facets inclining toward the top, which is open to the sky.
Renowned architect Renzo Piano designed the dynamic building in 2000 and construction started in February 2009. The Shard is situated in the historic London Bridge Quarter among trendy bars and top-end restaurants and near the Borough Market.
Simply bring your voucher to the entrance and you'll be allocated the next available time slot. Then, via a high-speed elevator, you will be transported to 'The View,' located at the top of The Shard on floors 68, 69 and 72. Take in unobstructed views of London's best sites including Tower Bridge, the Tower of London, the Gherkin, the London Eye and much more. Interactive telescopes in 11 languages enable you to get background information on what you are seeing, as well as get an understanding of London's past, present and future like you’ve never experienced them before. Level 72, where the top of the building opens to the sky, offers you unbeatable 360-degree views.
Upgrade to include a glass of Moët & Chandon Imperial Brut champagne and make your experience even more unforgettable.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Saturday and Sunday are popular days and sell out quickly. You are advised to arrive early on these days to confirm your preferred time slot for the day.
- Children have to be accompanied by an adult at all times
- All visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security check point
- If bad weather that affects the view amendments or refunds are not possible
- Please note on selected dates the opening hours may differ from regular opening hours
- For security purposes, please bring the credit card used to make this booking, or a form of identification that matches the Lead Traveler name on your ticket, with you on the day of your visit, as this may be checked before entry is allowed.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Glass of Moët & Chandon Imperial Brut Champagne (if option selected)
- Direct entry through the gates – NO NEED TO VISIT TICKET DESK
- Entry/Admission - The View from The Shard
- Food and drinks
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Shard Viewing Gallery Management Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.