Our driver guide will collect you from Your hotel between 8 and 9am so you can explore Lochness the hidden gem of the highlands with a historical monster . You will have a driver guide who is local to the area with plenty of facts about the Loch and the History of the area . You will see many of the popular historic parts of inverness some dating back as far as 4000 yearsMinimum Booking price is for 3 passengers even if there is only 1 or 2 this is our requirements to cover costs then its per person after 3 passengers
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Clava Cairns, National Grid Reference: NH 757 444 off the B9006, 6 km from Inverness Scotland
4000-year-old burial cairns, each enclosed by stone circles, on a terrace above the River Nairn.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Culloden Battlefield Visitor Centre, Culloden Moor IV2 5EU Scotland
Visit The Powerfully Emotive & Atmospheric Battlefield. A Must-Visit Inverness. Travel Back In Time & Visit The Battlefield From The Final Jacobite Rising.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Urquhart Castle, Drumnadrochit, Inverness IV63 6XJ, UK
on the way to urquhart castle we will stop in the wellington layby and the exhibition centre. Urquhart Castle sits beside Loch Ness in the Highlands of Scotland. The castle is on the A82 road, 21 kilometres south-west of Inverness and 2 kilometres east of the village of Drumnadrochit
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Beauly Priory, Beauly Scotland
Beauly Priory was a Valliscaulian monastic community located at "Insula de Achenbady", now Beauly, Inverness-shire. It was probably founded in 1230
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Glen Ord Distillery Inverness, Muir of Ord IV6 7UJ Scotland
Our final stop is to sample whisky at the glen ord distillery
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of passenger
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately or carry waterproof clothing as weather can change quickly
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Entry/Admission - Glen Ord Distillery
- admission fees not included
- Entry/Admission - Urquhart Castle
1: Inverness, UK
2: Invergordon, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
delivering you to any hotel airport or train station or cruise ship port at invergordon or inverness
4 to 6 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Highland Discovery Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.