Would you survive in the wilderness? Spend some time getting to know the outdoors and learning what it takes to survive without any of your home comforts. Experienced bushcraft instructors will teach you fundamental survival techniques such as how to light a fire; build your own shelter; purify water; and how to catch your own meal.
About This Deal
Get your skills necessary to survive in the wild. See if you can master how to light fire naturally, build shelters and purify water. Sounds easy, but is it?
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 8 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- bushcraft equipment
- Food and drinks
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The Tournament Ground in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.