Escape the hustle and bustle of London and explore the highlights of South West England. Step back in time with your guide as you wander historic Canterbury. With your small group (no larger than 16 people), you'll see parts of the famous cathedral dating back to the 6th century. Over lunchtime you can enjoy stunning views from the White Cliffs of Dover or enjoy one of other attractions Dover has to offer. Your day concludes at the enchanting Leeds Castle; perched on two islands in a lake. Tour may be reversed due to opening times at Leeds Castle.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Leeds Castle Penfold Hill Leeds, Maidstone ME17 1PL England
A favourite Tudor Castle. Frequented by Henry VIII and his 1st wife Catherine of Aragon. There will be time to explore.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The White Cliffs of Dover, Upper Road Langdon Cliffs, Dover CT16 1HJ England
Enjoy the iconic White Cliffs an perhaps a walk ( weather permitting )
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Canterbury Cathedral, 11 The Precincts, Canterbury CT1 2EH England
there will be time to explore the stunning historic cathedral or enjoy time in the town.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Walking tour is optional and will last approximately 1hr
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under 3 years not accepted
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Bottled water
- Round-trip shared transport by air-conditioned coach
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Leeds Castle
- Entry/Admission - Canterbury Cathedral
Cacciari's Restaurant, 82 Old Brompton Rd, South Kensington, London SW7 3LQ, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The Ultimate England Experience Limited in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.