The biggest and the best of all our tours, this is a culmination of everything we have learned in over 10 years of providing award-winning tours across the UK. Join us for an unforgettable adventure as we take you from the bottom to the very top of our wonderful island home.HIGHLIGHTS:1. Cornwall villages & Lands End - coastal beauty2. Cotswold Villages - Cirencester & sleepy villages3. Wales - Snowdonia National Park, Llanberis Pass & Conwy Castle4. York - A day to explore this historic city5. The Isle of Skye & Loch Ness - stunning Scottish scenery
What You'll Get
• Start the journey through South Downs National Park to Winchester. Continue on through the New Forest to Corfe Castle, then to Lulworth Cove. Overnight in Exmouth.
• We visit Dartmoor National Park before stopping at Clapper Bridge. Lunch in Tavistock before continuing through Bodmin Moor and arriving in Falmouth, where you spend 2 nights.
• Visit Mousehole before continuing on to Porthcurno and visiting Minack Theatre. Then we visit Lands End and St Ives before returning to Falmouth.
• Making our way to Port Isaac before visiting Tintagel we will then arrive in Boscastle for lunch. We then continue on to Ilfracombe before arriving in Bristol where we spend the ngiht.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note the 3 days to the Isle of Skye may be with a larger group
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Luggage Restrictions: Maximum weight: 15kg. Maximum size: 55cm x 40cm x 20cm per person plus small carry on
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum age is 3 years. Children under 3 years not accepted
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Professional driver-guide
- Transportation on a mini-coach with air-conditioning
- Free bottle of water
- Accommodation: 1 night Exmouth, 2 nights Falmouth, 1 night Bristol, 2 nights Chester, 2 nights York, 1 night Edinburgh, 2 nights Skye
- 11 breakfasts
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Minack Theatre
- Entry/Admission - Corfe Castle
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The Ultimate England Experience Limited in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.