No London experience is complete without doing a spot of shopping.
Tourists craving for retail therapy in London can find a number of popular areas that hold an entire range of shops, from high-street to elegant luxury.
Shopping in London is exciting and varied:
from luxury goods in Mayfair to quirky finds in Covent Garden, to large shopping centres such as Westfield and famous London department stores including the likes of Harrods.
You can easily spend a day browsing shops in London.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Harrods, 87-135 Brompton Road, London SW1X 7XL England
Stop At: Harrods, Start your day with a shopping trip to one of the most famous department store in world Harrods Duration: 2 hours Stop At: Selfridges, Shopping in Selfridges Oxfords Street Duration: 1 hour Stop At: House of Fraser another famous store to visit the House of Frasers Duration: 2 hours Stop At: Oxford Street, Visit Many more famous stores in Oxford Street Duration: 2 hours
Your chauffeur will drive you to the stores of your choice before giving you a brief background on each one and dropping you off, parking up and waiting nearby. Your chauffeur will be at your disposal throughout the day and will be able to advise you on suitable destinations for lunch, snacks and drinks
Duration: 8 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Payments for gratuities and add-ons can be made by card through our office at any time before or during your tour Coronavirus Update 6 Government advice Travel safely during the coronavirus outbreak. You should avoid using public transport where possible.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- single-use masks and gloves
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The Visit London in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.