Explore 2 of the most iconic places in United Kingdom
All inclusive tour, taking away your stress of trying to get passes for the Castle and Palace
Windsor Castle is a royal residence at Windsor in the English county of Berkshire. It is notable for its long association with the English and later British royal family and for its architecture.
Tours inside the Castle includes
The Precinct tour (As the world’s oldest and largest inhabited castle, there’s a lot of history to delve into.)
Audio tour with Prince Charles ( See the castle through the eyes of a royal with a free audio guide, available in the courtyard. The Prince of Wales introduces the tour, and the commentary carries you through the highlights of the State Apartments and St George’s Chapel )
State Apartments. Waterloo chamber. Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House. The semi-state rooms 8. Changing the Guard. Fine art. The China Museum
Hampton Court Palace was built by Cardinal Wolsey. visit the lovely gardens, maze and State rooms.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Windsor Castle, Castle Hill, Windsor SL4 1PD England
No trip to Windsor could possibly be complete without a visit to amazing Windsor Castle, the family home to British kings and queens for over 1,000 years.
President John F Kennedy Memorial site and Runnymede Birth place of freedom, where King John sealed the Magna carta (The Magna Carta, also known as the Great Charter to the Liberties of England, is a document originally issued in Latin in the year 1215. it was the world's very first written Constitution. The charter was a major part of the process that led to the rule of constitutional law in the English speaking world, an ideal which was eventually transported to the New World. It would inspire the Founding Fathers to draft a new document, the United States Constitution. As a tribute to its influence, a copy of the Magna Carter is housed in the Temple of Founding History, the National Archive, in Washington D.C.)
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Hampton Court Palace, A308, East Molesey KT8 9AU England
Hampton Court Palace. Hampton Court was built by Cardinal Wolsey. There will be time to visit the lovely gardens, maze and State rooms.
500 years of garden history
These gardens, now visited by thousands of people every year, were once the exclusive playground of kings and queens. New ideas and designs arrived with each new era, from the Tudors through to the Victorians.
Today the Gardens and Estate team continue the work of past royal gardeners.
Monarchs and their gardeners have all influenced the gardens in different ways. In the early 1500s Cardinal Wolsey laid out the first small knot gardens, before Henry VIII took over the palace, strutting through his heraldic Privy Garden.
From Charles II’s elegant Long Water, to William III & Mary II’s fine baroque gardens, including the Maze, to dazzling displays of Victorian mass bedding, Hampton Court Gardens have always been at the cutting edge of design.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Payments for gratuities and add-ons can be made by card through our office at any time before or during your tour Coronavirus Update 6 Government advice Travel safely during the coronavirus outbreak. You should avoid using public transport where possible.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- single-use masks and gloves
- Entry pass to Hampton Court Palace and Garden
- Fast track pass to Windsor castle
- Entry/Admission - Windsor Castle
- Entry/Admission - Hampton Court Palace
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The Visit London in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.