Grab your wands and your brooms, the adventure begins!
You've heard rumours that the Dark Lord is rising again and now the Magical Government has fallen. The prophecy claims that unless the Potion of Power is brewed, he shall stand undefeated. The only problem is the Potion's recipe is a secret guarded deep within the Selkies Bank's vaults. Steal the recipe, brew the potion, and sneak into the Ministry to battle the Dark Lord. Nothing can go wrong, right?
Start your day by retracing the steps of JK Rowling and discover the places which inspired her when she created Harry Potter. After the private tour, warm yourself in one of the most haunted pubs in Edinburgh, and learn its secrets as you enjoy a delicious Scottish meal. Participate in an escape game at the Department of Magic, before heading for an Alchemy workshop and roleplaying game for the rest of the afternoon.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Royal Mile, Edinburgh EH1 2PB Scotland
Discover the rich History of Edinburgh and twists and turn inspiring the Diagon Alley
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: 21 Grassmarket Old Town, Edinburgh EH1 2HS Scotland
Wand lore and the Scottish legends which inspired JK Rowling.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Greyfriars Kirkyard, Candlemaker Row, Edinburgh EH1 2QQ Scotland
Discover the cemetery which inspired JK Rowling
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: National Museum of Scotland, Chambers Street, Edinburgh EH1 1JF Scotland
Discover the collections of the National Museum of Scotland and the items that inspired the Harry Potter set designers.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: The Last Drop, 74-78 Grassmarket, Edinburgh EH1 2JR, UK
Enjoy a delicious lunch. Contact us for specific dietary requirements and we will accommodate you.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Department Of Magic, 9-11 Blair Street, Edinburgh EH1 1QR Scotland
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Lost Close - Events & Experiences, 39/2 Hanover Street The Lost Close, Edinburgh EH2 2PJ Scotland
Start your Alchemy roleplaying game and enjoy a tea/coffee
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Lunch - Lunch in a haunted pub
- Entry/Admission - Greyfriars Kirkyard
- Entry/Admission - National Museum of Scotland
- Entry/Admission - The Last Drop
- Entry/Admission - Department Of Magic
- Entry/Admission - The Lost Close - Events & Experiences
- Private transportation
249 High St, Edinburgh EH1, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
Contact us through our website for requests for other pick-up locations.
- Turnhouse Airport, Edinburgh EH12 9DN Scotland
- Edinburgh Airport, Edinburgh EH12 9DN, UK
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/22/2021 - 12/4/2022
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Sunday:||09:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
6 to 7 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Thunderdices in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.