A unique experience combines with a fun and original way to explore and discover Brighton.Find out about the history,people,places and many quirky facts that comprise a memorable treasure hunt around this vibrant city.
An experienced event manager will run this as a competitive team event or as a guided exploration if completing as one group.
No other company is offering this type of organised activity at such value to private groups.
About This Deal
I meet you at the start and hand out printed treasure hunts to each team(of 4 or 5) or you can complete it as one group together.I give guidelines on how best to complete the hunt.I will set off the teams at short intervals or I can escort your group if preferred.The treasure hunt will have questions and mini challenges, that involve taking photos/video clips, with points attached indicating level of difficulty.
The route will be clear and includes directions when you need to change direction.You will see and learn about an excellent cross section of the City`s attractions on route including The Royal Pavilion, The Lanes,the Pier,the seafront and the i360 tower amongst so much more that a tour guide will not have time to show you.
You will have up to two hours to complete all or as much as possible of the hunt and to arrive at the finishing point.Details of the end point will be included and will typically be a beach side bar where you can relax and have a drink and/or food whilst I mark/judge your answers.
Prizes of traditional Brighton Rock will be on offer to the winning team or to share if in one group.This is the most fun and best value way to explore and discover Brighton.
• North Laine, Between Church Street and Trafalgar Street, Brighton England
• Royal Pavilion, 4/5 Pavilion Buildings Pavilion Gardens, Brighton BN1 1EE England
• The Lanes, West Street, Brighton England
• Brighton Palace Pier, Madeira Drive, Brighton BN2 1TW England
• Brighton Beach, Brighton England
• British Airways i360, Lower Kings Road, Brighton BN1 2LN England
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Travelers are responsible for their own health and safety during the whole of this activity whether they are accompanied by the event organiser or not. Any travelers in the group showing signs or feeling symptoms of COVID-19 prior to setting off for the event should not attend.
- Event organiser
- Printed treasure hunt and clipboard.
- Fun prizes
- Option of event organiser guiding you if completing as one group
- Food and drink (will finish at a bar/restaurant)
Brighton Railway Station, Brighton BN1, UK
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Hen party Treasure Hunt 1/7/2022 - 12/31/2022
|Friday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
2 hours 15 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tim Carter in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.