Enjoy a one day tour visiting filming locations of the award-winning TV series, Outlander. Visit castles, palaces and mansions. Explore Linlithgow Palace, Outlander's Wentworth Prison; see Blackness Castle, the Headquarters of Black Jack Randall, and explore the Royal Burgh of Culross, Claire's herb garden; and many more!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Midhope Castle, Near Abercorn, South Queensferry, Edinburgh EH52 6QZ Scotland
We stop at Midhope, Outlander's Lallybroch, in Summer only (Apr-Sep)
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Linlithgow Palace, 9 Kirkgate Sulisker, Boghall, Linlithgow EH49 7AL Scotland
We stop in Linlithgow with time to explore the small town. Take photos of its palace, the setting of 'Wentworth Prison' in Outlander.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Culross War Memorial, Balgonie West, Culross KY12 8JJ Scotland
Claire's Herb Garden and the Mercat Cross of Cranesmuir Village
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Falkland, Falkland, Fife, Scotland
We then stop at Falkland for the opportunity to explore the village; many of the streets here were used for the set of Outlander's 'Inverness'. You will have time to visit the Palace and Gardens too, if you wish!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: South Queensferry, South Queensferry, Edinburgh, Scotland
We stop for photos at South Queensferry before returning to Edinburgh.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 4 years old.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund.
- Blackness castle currently need to be pre-booked, details will be provided on the ticket.
- Midhope Castle is open Apr-Sept only
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark the bus.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Digital translations in English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian & Mandarin available on request.
- Please arrive a minimum of 15 minutes before your tour's departure time.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Attraction Tickets
521-523 Lawnmarket, Edinburgh EH1 2PE, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Timberbush Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.