An amazing private tour that provides a true taste of Scotland, all in one day.
Historic Castles, Highland Cows and Whisky!
Feel the history, taste the beef and drink a dram!
Take home amazing memories.
Crathes is a 16th-century world famous Castle featuring turrets, gargoyles, painted ceilings and ancient, great yew hedges in the amazing gardens.
Aberdeenshire Highland Beef offer the chance for you to visit a working farm, meet our native breed of cattle, have the chance to photograph them, learn about their history and sample some of our succulent Premium Aberdeenshire Highland Beef!
Enjoy an amazing tour round the Royal Lochnagar distillery which produces a world class single malt Scotch whisky. The Distillery is based in the grounds of the Queens Balamoral Castle, in the Highland whisky-producing area of Scotland. It close to the famous mountain of Lochnagar.
Time Exposure Travel are members of ABTOT (No.5419) which provides protection for customers’ prepayments.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Crathes Castle, Crathes, Banchory AB31 5QJ Scotland
Fascinating 16th Century Castle with turrets, gargoyles, 16th-century painted ceilings and ancient, great yew hedges and walled gardens set in magnificent surroundings
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Aberdeenshire Highland Beef, Lochton of Leys Croft A980, Lochton of Leys, Banchory AB31 5QB Scotland
An amazing opportunity to visit a Highland cattle working farm and meet Scotland's native breed. You will be able to photograph the cows, learn about their history and sample succulent Premium Aberdeenshire Highland Beef!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Royal Lochnagar Distillery, Ballater AB35 5TB Scotland
The world famous, Royal Lochnagar distillery, which was established in 1845, is a single malt Scotch whisky producer based near Balmoral Castle. You will be able to learn how it is made and sample some drams.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Drum Castle, Garden & Estate, Drumoak, Banchory AB31 5EY Scotland
Dating back to Robert the Bruce in the 14th century, Drum, with its dark history is "must see" on the castle trail as is it's 18th-century gardens, including a rose garden and arboretum containing trees from all regions of the 18th century British Empire.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Lunch - Lunch is provided by the farm and is traditional Beef Stovies served with Oatcakes and Beetroot and accompanied by a local Craft beer or a local Gin or a soft drink. No vegetarian option available.
- Tasting Tour at the Distillery
- Entry/Admission - Aberdeenshire Highland Beef
- Official guided tour around Castle interior but access to the grounds and gardens is included.
- Entry/Admission - Crathes Castle
- Entry/Admission - Royal Lochnagar Distillery
- Entry/Admission - Drum Castle, Garden & Estate
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick from anywhere in Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire
- Dyce Airport, Aberdeen Scotland
- Aberdeen Harbour, N Pier, Aberdeen AB11 5HB, UK
6 to 8 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Time Exposure Travel in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.