This is a private tour for your group only. Aberdeenshire has many treasures to offer and we will take you on a private tour to areas that are stunning
A suggested itinerary:
-Old Aberdeen - Fascinating medieval history
-Dunnottar Castle - one of the worlds most iconic castles,
-Crathes Castle - 16th century castle with amazing gardens
-Lunch at nice restaurant
-Royal Lochnagar Distillery - the famous malt from Balmoral
We can also include Balmoral Castle.
Please note that Balmoral Castle is usually only open from the 1st April to the 1 August.
Choose your own itinerary.
Please note access to the castle interiors and Distillery tours are subject to seasonal opening times and may have admission fees. Access to most castles grounds is free, except Balmoral Castle.
The cost for the distillery tasting tour / Balmoral tourwill be sent via PayPal.
Time Exposure Travel are members of ABTOT (No.5419) which provides protection for customers’ prepayments.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Aberdeen, High street, Aberdeen Scotland
Old Aberdeen is a myriad of buildings and street dating back to the 15th Century and highlights include King's College and Old Aberdeen campus, Old Town House, St Machar's Cathedral, Cruickshank Botanic Gardens, The Powis Gates, Seaton Park, Brig o' Balgownie and a secret graveyard from the 18th century. very few people know exists.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dunnottar Castle, Stonehaven AB39 2TL Scotland
One of Scotland's and the worlds most spectacular castles, Dunnottar is a ruined medieval fortress located upon a rocky headland near Stonehaven. The surviving buildings date back to the 15th and 16th centuries, but was originally fortified in the Early Middle Ages.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Crathes Castle, Crathes, Banchory AB31 5QJ Scotland
Fascinating 16th Century Castle with turrets, gargoyles, 16th-century painted ceilings and ancient, great yew hedges and walled gardens set in magnificent surroundings
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Royal Lochnagar Distillery, Ballater AB35 5TB Scotland
The world famous, Royal Lochnagar distillery, which was established in 1845, is a single malt Scotch whisky producer based near Balmoral Castle. You will be able to learn how it is made and sample some drams.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- All tours tailored to suit your exact requirements or locations chosen from Tour Details
- Lunch is optional and location will depend on tour.
- Route and timings will depend on starting point and your choice of attractions..
- Pick up from with Aberdeenshire
- No drinks are included in the cost.
- Lunch not included in cost
- Castle interior / guided tours not included
- Distillery Tour costs not included
- Entry/Admission - Crathes Castle
- Entry/Admission - Royal Lochnagar Distillery
7 to 8 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Time Exposure Travel in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.