Linking the history of the Port of Southampton with the Pilgrim Fathers 400 years ago and tasting the foods and drinks that they would have eaten at the time
About This Deal
Walk through the old city seeing buildings known to the Pilgrims in 1620, stopping to taste foods and drinks that would have been the staple diet when they left for the New World.
• Southampton, Southampton, Hampshire, England
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Alcoholic Beverages
East Bargate, E Bargate, Southampton SO14, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tina Cresswell in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.