Eat 10 British Food - 3-hour walking tour
In a small group, you will discover The South Bank & Borough Market. These are two of the most loved areas of London which offer the most delicious & best variety of food in town
Here we will discover the best of British food from local artisans
This will give you a good idea of the history & tastes of one of the World's most dynamic cities
Foods you will try include:
Fish & Chips (mushy peas/gravy)
Beer & English Pub Snacks
Pie & Mash (gravy)
British Cheese (or alternative)
A World-Famous Dessert
At the start we will head through the South Bank, stopping at renowned landmarks such as Shakespeare’s Globe, The Anchor Pub & Borough Market 2000-year-old Food Market
We will nibble, taste & try food all along the route while you discover some unusual facts & stories about this incredible neighborhood and its landmarks.
Be prepared for a fun and delicious time. It is an easy paced, relaxing friendly food tour!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tate Modern, 53 Bankside, London SE1 9TG England
We will walk pass the Tate Modern
Stop At: St. Paul's Cathedral, St Paul's Churchyard, London EC4M 8AD England
We will see St Paul from the River side
Stop At: Shakespeare's Globe Theatre, 21 New Globe Walk, London SE1 9DT England
We will walk pass the Theatre and talk about some interesting facts
Stop At: Millennium Bridge, Thames Embankment, London SE1 9JE, UK
We will walk pass the Bridge
Stop At: South Bank, Lambeth Bridge to Blackfriars Bridge south to St George's Circus, London SE1 England
We will walk along the Thames
Stop At: Borough Market, 8 Southwark Street, London SE1 1TL England
We will discover the market, nibble and eat some award-winning British specialties
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Some of the food served may contain some nuts and could be the trace of allergies
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Lunch - Foods you will try include: Bacon Sandwich Scones Tea Tasting Fish & Chips (mushy peas/gravy) Beer & English Pub Snacks Pie & Mash (gravy) British Cheese (or alternative) A World-Famous Dessert.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Coffee and/or Tea - Tea Tasting
- Breakfast - Scones and bacon sandwich
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
Southwark Station, London SE1 8JZ, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Top Sight tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.