Come and experience the original Royal English tea with traditional sandwiches, cakes & scones and a glass of Sparkling Wine. First, we will have a walk around the gardens of the Palace where you will be given interesting insights into the history of the Royal Family as well as the origins of tea in this country and what makes it Britain’s most beloved drink. We will end the walk with an indulgent High Tea in a breathtaking Royal landmark.Set in the beautiful parkland of Kensington Gardens, Kensington Palace is most well known for being home to members of the Royal Family like Princess Diana, Prince Harry and now Prince William and Kate Middleton (along with Princes George, Louis, and Princess Charlotte). Dating from the 17th century, the Palace is open all year round for visitors.
What You'll Get
Come and experience the original Royal English tea with traditional sandwiches, cakes & scones including a Pimms. First, we will have a walk around the Park and the gardens of the Palace where you will be given interesting insights into the history of the Royal Family as well as the origins of tea in this country and what makes it Britain's most beloved drink. We will end the walk with an indulgent High Tea in a breathtaking Royal landmark.
The Kensington Palace Pavilion overlooks the Sunken Garden, planted in 1908 and terraced with paving and ornamental flower beds. Its vibrant colors and exotic planting provide a peaceful, yet stunning backdrop for the restaurant
• Kensington Gardens, The Magazine Storeyard Magazine Gate, London W2 UH England
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- The Afternoon Tea is also available with Vegan or Vegetarian options or can be made from non-gluten containing ingredients
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Coffee and/or Tea - A selection of the finest teas of the Palace
- Snacks - A selection of afternoon tea sandwiches, scones made with Welsh butter, filled with cream and jam, A selection of fine afternoon tea cakes served with your choice of tea or coffee
- A knowledgable guide
- Alcoholic Beverages - Sparkling Wine or Classic Pimm's (1)
- Private transportation
- This experience does not include entrance to the Palace or having tea with the Royals
- Entry to Palace
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Top Sight tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.