2 hour London Underground tube tour.
We will learn about the history of the worlds finest Underground system You'll hear tales and stories as we descend into the depths of London. We will start at London's oldest train station, Baker Street, then have a quick peek at an abandoned tube station (Only a few Londoner's knows exists).
We then travel to one of the oldest platforms on the system and meet a very famous American who revolutionized the building process.
We will geek out a little bit and talk construction. How the underground system is constructed today vs. the years gone by.
We will also see a ghost station... Spooky!
Discover how accurate the tube map really is!
After the Underground tour then go to the Postal Museum.
The Postal Museum reveals Britain's remarkable social and communications history through the eyes of an iconic service. Take a ride on Mail Rail and experience 15 minutes of immersive underground exploration
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mail Rail at The Postal Museum, 15-20 Phoenix Pl, London WC1X 0DL, UK
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Westminster, Victoria Street at Parliament Square, London SW1P 3PA England
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Baker Street, London W1U England
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Our tour groups are now smaller sized. No more than 5-10 guests per group
- Tour of the London Underground System
- Entry to Postal Museum
- Fun Local Guide
- Entry/Admission - Mail Rail at The Postal Museum
- Train ticket : please bring a topped up Oyster card, travel card or a...
- Food & Drink
- Travel to / from your hotel
- Entry/Admission - Westminster
- Entry/Admission - Baker Street
Baker Street, London NW1 5AL, UK
The Postal Museum, 15-20 Phoenix Pl, London WC1X 0DA, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Top Sight tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.