We will see 20+ most iconic sights of The British Monarchy on a 3 hour walking tour. The main attraction being the Guard Change at Buckingham Palace
This part of London is a must see for all visitors to London. We will head through Green Park to Buckingham Palace.
At the Palace we will find a good spot to watch the Guard Change and also the Queens Life Guard (Mounted Body Guard)
After the Guard Change we will walk down The Mall, the red coloured road that is adorned by two Royal Parks & two Royal Palaces
The Mall is the most important road in the UK where National Celebrations are held. On the Mall we will see where Prince Charles lives (Clarence House) and also where our favourite English King & his wife stand
There are Palaces and Parks galore here. We will walk around this area and i tell you the history, the fun facts and figures.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Buckingham Palace, Spur Road, London SW1A 1AA England
Pass By: Green Park, Piccadilly, London W1J 9EJ England
Pass By: St. James's Park, Horse Guards Road The Storeyard, London SW1A 2BJ England
Pass By: Clarence House, St. James's Palace, London SW1A 2WH England
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Fun Local Guide
- Watch the Changing of the Guard
- Small Tour Group
- See Buckingham, St James & Westminster Palaces
- Walk around Royal London
- See where Prince Charles & Camilla live
- Food & Drink
- Pick up and drop off from hotel
Green Park Station, Piccadilly, London W1J 9DZ, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Top Sight tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.