The Dare Skywalk offers an unparalleled London adventure that fuels excitement and tests the nerves, bringing a unique sense of achievement once complete.
Your climb guide will take you through all of the safety information and ensure you are kitted up for the experience. You will then start your climb, embarking on a journey 46.8 metres above the football pitch, where you will step out onto a glass walkway, to reach the stadium's iconic golden cockerel.
At the summit, you’ll experience breath-taking views and you may even get to see the sun set on the horizon, over the London skyline. There will be a professional photographer at the summit to capture your experience with photo opportunities of your own on the viewing platform. You will descend back down to Basecamp, where you will exit through the Tottenham Experience Shop, where you can view and purchase your professional photographs. This truly is an unforgettable experience!
About This Deal
Take it to the edge with The Dare Skywalk Weekday Climb, scaling the height of Tottenham Hotspur stadium!
Your experience will begin with check-in at Basecamp. Next, you’ll be fully briefed by your climb guide, before getting kitted up with your climbing suit, shoes and safety equipment. You will then embark on a journey 46.8 metres above the football pitch, onto a glass walkway, to reach the stadium's iconic golden cockerel.
At the summit, you’ll experience breath-taking views of the capital. There will be a professional photographer at the summit to capture your experience with photo opportunities of your own on the viewing platform. You will descend back down to Basecamp, where you will exit through the Tottenham Experience Shop, where you can view and purchase your professional photographs. This truly is an unforgettable experience!
• Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, 782 High Rd,, London England
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- **IMPORTANT INFORMATION** Under 18s must be with an adult and the adult-to-child ratios are: 1 adult to accompany 2 minors between the ages of 10-17, 1 adult to accompany 4 minors between the ages of 12-17, 1 adult to accompany 6 minors between the ages of 15-17.
- Walking poles are available to use
- A minimum height of 1.2m and a weight of less than 130kg/21 stone/286lbs, which is the maximum weight our harnesses can bear.
- Visitors must be able to wear a harness which has a maximum width waist of 125cm and a maximum upper thigh width of 75cm, which are the maximum measurements our harnesses can bear.
- Induction loops are available
- Please notify us in advance of placing your Dare Skywalk booking of any access requirements you may have.
- If you have epilepsy and have had an epileptic fit or episode within the past year, you are unable to climb.
- If you are currently wearing a medical walking boot to support a foot injury, you are unable to climb.
- If you require the use of an oxygen cylinder, you are unable to climb.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- If you use a non-foldable walking aid, you are unable to climb.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Bookings must be according to our adult to child ratio: 1 adult to accompany 2 minors 10 – 17 years of age, 1 adult to accompany 4 minors 12 – 17 years of age, 1 adult to accompany 6 minors 15 – 17 years of age, All guests will be required to complete a waiver form and medical questionnaire.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Climbing suits and shoes are provided, as are harnesses.
- Lunch - Food and beverages are available from the Media cafe, which is located within the stadium.
- Private transportation
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tottenham Hotspur Football & Athletic Co Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.