Enjoy a full day tour and experience Glasgow, the largest city of Scotland, as well as the luxurious nature of Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park, and the magnificent Kelpies at the Helix Park in Falkirk.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Glasgow Cathedral, Glasgow Royal Infirmary Castle Street, Glasgow G4 0SF Scotland
Departing Edinburgh, we travel west to the city of Glasgow. The journey starts with the visit of the Cathedral and then we kick off with a lovely and relaxing panoramic tour of the main city landmarks: the High Street, Tolbooth, the Market Cross, Glasgow Green with its beautiful Templeton, People's Palace and Doulton Fountain; from there we drive along the banks of the River Clyde where you will learn all about the industrial past of the city with sights of the Finnieston Crane and the bridges. We'll stop at the Armadillo and Scottish Hydro, two marvellous works of art made by the architect Norman Foster.
The tour will then take you to the monument of the Duke of Wellington where you'll understand why the Glaswegians are most certainly among the quirkiest people in this world. The panoramic tour takes a break in George Square, right in the beating heart of Scotland’s largest city, where you will have the opportunity to do some shopping and grab some lunch. The panoramic tour retakes from here and will drive you to the Kelvingrove Museum and Glasgow University, one of the oldest universities of Scotland.
We continue to the stunning Trossachs National Park and we stop on the banks of Loch Lomond, in a quaint town named Balloch. Here we can enjoy a walk along the banks of the loch or a cruise on its pristine waters.
We travel eastwards and before we return to Edinburgh, we make one last stop at the Kelpies, the 30 metre high horsehead sculptures designed by sculptor Andy Scott completed in October 2013.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Minimum age is 6 years
- The duration of the journey is approximate, the exact duration will depend on traffic conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- As we like to give you as much time off the coach as possible with the opportunity for walks, we recommend you bring warm and/or waterproof clothing, wear comfortable walking shoes and take sun-block or a hat for sunny days.
- The duration of the tour is approximate, and depends on traffic and weather conditions
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Live commentary on board
- All optional extras (attraction entrance fees and meals) are not included in the price of your tour and are payable on the day of travel. This is to allow our guests the freedom to choose which optional extras they would like to take part in on the day.
17 Charlotte Square, Edinburgh EH2 4DJ, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tour Skye in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.