Venture into one of the most famous prehistoric monuments in the world. You will enjoy the views of this incredible and cultural landscape on the way. This incredible monument is located on the plain of Salisbury, a 40-tonne set of rocks that was built more than 5000 years ago. Although the function of Stonehenge is still being debated, what is known about this UNESCO World Heritage Site is that it has been a place of pagan worship for centuries.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
Explore this wonderful English landscape declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, you will be able to admire this monument with more than 5000 years old and be impressed with English culture and heritage.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel
- Private vehicle with driver in english 6 hours
- Private Tour
- Entrance to Stonehenge included
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
- Food and drinks
- Other entrance fees
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tour Travel & More in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.