Explore this wonderful English landscape declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, you will be able to admire this monument with more than 5000 years old and be impressed with English culture and heritage. During this tour you will not only enjoy Stonehenge but also the beautiful town of Bath, where you can admire its famous Roman Baths.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bath Abbey, Bath BA1 1LT England
Next, we will head to Bath where we can take a break to make a meal (not included in the price) while resting and drinking a famous English tea. Next, we will start the visit to this city known for its Roman baths and hot springs full of English culture. We will discover the Abbey and the famous Pulteney bridge where we can take some fantastic photos. This city is full of old monuments and museums and we can focus on the places that interest you most.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
Venture into one of the most famous prehistoric monuments in the world. You will enjoy the views of this incredible and cultural landscape on the way. This incredible monument is located on the plain of Salisbury, a 40-tonne set of rocks that was built more than 5000 years ago. Although the function of Stonehenge is still being debated, what is known about this UNESCO World Heritage Site is that it has been a place of pagan worship for centuries.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are PRIVATE. Health measures are ensured for all our staff with daily check ups and regular sanitising of private vehicles.
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel
- Private vehicle disposition for 10 hours
- Private Tour
- Entrance to Stonehenge included
- Licensed driver/guide or separate guide depending option chosen
- Food and drinks
- Other entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Bath Abbey
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tour Travel & More in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.