Enjoy this private tour of the famous university city of Oxford, the hometown of William Shakespeare and the Cotswolds, an area of limestone hills, typical of England. If you want to disconnect from the big city this tour is perfect to explore these quiet areas of England full of culture and nature.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oxford University Museum of Natural History, Museum of Natural History Parks Road, Oxford OX1 3PW England
When arriving Oxford our guide will take us through the faculties and the most characteristic universities of this place as well as the most emblematic places of the city such as the cathedral and the bridge of Hertford. We will have a stop to eat or to take a famous pint with the students of the city until our return to London.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cotswold Wildlife Park & Gardens, Bradwell Grove, Burford OX18 4JP, UK
We will have the opportunity to see the famous Cotswolds and enjoy the villages made of stone. We will know the English countryside, characterized by its natural beauty.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Stratford-upon-Avon Canal, Stratford-upon-Avon England
The first stop that will be Stratford-upon-Avonknown to be the hometown of William Shakespeare, we will be 2 hours here where our guide will take us through the most emblematic places such as the museum, the Sawn theater or the house where Shakespeare lived.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are PRIVATE. Health measures are ensured for all our staff with daily check ups and regular sanitising of private vehicles.
- Driver/guide option: Driver is not an official Blue Badge Guide
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel
- Private vehicle for 11 hours
- Private Tour
- Separate guide option (guide is an official Blue Badge Guide)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Oxford University Museum of Natural History
- Entry/Admission - Cotswold Wildlife Park & Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Stratford-upon-Avon Canal
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tour Travel & More in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.