Enjoy this 3-hour walking tour around the most famous Harry Potter sites, if you’re a fan of this saga do not miss the opportunity to make this magnificent tour and know the locations that were inspired to make these movies.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Platform 9 3/4, King's Cross Station, London N1C 4AP England
During this private tour of the most famous shooting areas of Harry Potter you will enjoy the magic of this saga. The first stop of the tour will be the platform 9 ¾, Grimmauld Place and the place used for the Chorreante Cauldron. During this tour you will not only see the areas of inspiration of Harry Potter but also the most emblematic places of London such as the London Eye.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are PRIVATE. Health measures are ensured for all our staff with daily check ups and regular sanitising of private vehicles.
- Official Tour guide for 3 hours
- Private Tour
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Private vehicle
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tour Travel & More in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.