Shop til you drop! Imagine a village full of 160 luxury brands in one place and the chance of getting all goods with discounted rates up to 70%. For a true shopper, this sounds like music to the ears, right? This tour will take you to Bicester Village, a luxury outlet shopping centre just outside of London – the perfect destination for anyone looking for the ultimate shopping experience. Located midway between London and Birmingham, Bicester Village is home to more than 160 retailers, as well as cafes and restaurants such as Farmshop and the Villandry Grand Café. Shoppers can enjoy discounts up to 70% off retail price on brands such as MaxMara, Hugo Boss, DKNY and more. While shops do not accept foreign currency, currency exchange is available that changes more than 40 currencies. The mall also features a children’s play area, free wi-fi, valet parking, worldwide courier service and hands-free shopping service.
What a fabulous experience!
Let us take you there!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bicester Village, 50 Pingle Drive, Bicester OX26 6WD England
Today, we'll take you not to the shopping centre, but to the shopping town on the edge of Oxfordshire. Bicester Village is an old settlement founded in 1995 where there are hundreds of luxury products and designer clothing firms under one roof. Tourists and Britons love shopping. After Buckingham Palace, this shopping shrine is the second most frequently visited location for the tourists in the UK. We love our Queen Elizabeth II and shopping we must say. Bicester Village is very much alike to its relatives in the States, Common Premium Malls, Therefore tourists may have a home away from home experience while visiting this complex. We are here to offer you an immaculate shopping experience here in the U.K.
Duration: 8 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- For healthier travel experience, we will be upgrading our standard vehicles to SUVs, MPVs and Vans for 8 people or less and 16 or 33 seater minibuses for 9 people or more, both options at no extra cost. All vehicles steam cleaned.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
- Snacks - Some local treats will be offered as a sample during the tour
7 to 8 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tourope UK in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.