We are foodies and cultural nerds and discovered Brighton in 2012. From the very beginning we knew that this is the place to be! Brighton is a very vibrant coastal city with an enormous potential for anything food and culture related and many years later we are still discovering. Our “Introduction to Brighton through food” combines our passion for food, walking and sightseeing and lets visitors get an insight in our city whilst making many stops to have a taste of local produce or food and drinks that have inspired others. Vegetarian & vegan options are available.We start in the central city, where you’ll get a brief explanation about this tour and introduce ourselves. After, we will do a walk so you can find out what makes Brighton so special (we visit the city’s landmarks) and stop at traditional food stores, restaurants and cafes to have food and drink tasters (5-7 tasters).This tour can be booked as a private tour. We cover ca. 5 km.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Brighton, Brighton, East Sussex, England
As our food tours vary depending on the food & drink places we visit on the day, the number of people doing the tour and the weather, it is not set in stone which attractions we will see / pass on a particular day, but you will get to see the major Brighton landmarks such as the British Airways I360, the Lanes, The Royal Pavilion and Dome and of course the Brighton Pier. We do not visit these landmarks, but do stop for photos.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- It is important to let us know if you have any food allergies or intolerances at least 48 hours prior to the tour start before
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Snacks - Our tours have several food & drink tasters that make up a full meal. Come with an empty stomach!
- Alcoholic Beverages - Some food tasters will have beer or wine included. This is for adults 18 and over. If children are participating they will get water or juice/soft drink.
- Bottled water - There will be no bottles as such, but tap water is always available at any stop we make
- Coffee and/or Tea - As we change providers for food & drinks, sometimes coffee and / or tea are incluyded, but not always.
- Soda/Pop - Soft drinks are only included as an alternative to beer / wine tasters for children or guests who do not wish to consume alcohol
- Private guide
- Transportation to get to the meeting point, additional food and drinks that are not part of the tour
3 to 4 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tours of Brighton in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.