Keen to discover Brighton in a unique way? Want to do something a little bit different? Curious about some history and the diverse tastes Brighton offers? Welcome on our 2 hour exploring tour in our favourite city to hear the tales and tickle your taste buds.
Examples of our tasters are homemade cooking, tea, chocolate, beer, pies, crumpets, sausage rolls, cream tea, Belgian fries, exotic street food and ice cream just to name a few. These are EXAMPLES ONLY.
We team you up with a local guide who will look after you and give the best Brighton has to offer.
***IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU BOOK***
-Our standard tour is in English.
-Please inform us about any allergies/intolerances/special diet.
-Bookings shall be made at least 48 hours in advance so our partners can be prepared for your visit. We cannot guarantee acceptance for last minute bookings.
-Min. 2 people
-Private bookings possible (1 person or groups >15)
-Please get in touch if you want to bring children.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Brighton, Brighton, East Sussex, England
Our walking food tour varies as we cover different areas at different times: the historical city centre, arty Kemptown and the hidden gem of Hove. This tour is for those travellers who like a bit of mystery and want to experience Brighton as a local rather than having all the sights ticked off. There is time for photos and questions as we walk. The landmarks listed below are examples of things to see in Brighton and not necessarily what we will visit.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Lanes, West Street, Brighton England
Discover the origins of Brighton and wander around the little alleyways.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: North Laine, Between Church Street and Trafalgar Street, Brighton England
Welcome to the former Brighton slum area with a lot of arts & crafts, small independent shops and lots of colours. Get your camera ready!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Brighton Palace Pier, Madeira Drive, Brighton BN2 1TW England
One of the main attractions in Brighton is the Brighton Pier. This is the place to be if you want to go for a ride or see Brighton from a different angle.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Royal Pavilion, 4/5 Pavilion Buildings Pavilion Gardens, Brighton BN1 1EE England
It is hard not to see our very own 'Taj Mahal' style palace as it dominates the central city. Don't forget to bring your camera so you can feel like like a royal in front of it!
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Brighton Dome, Pavilion Gardens Church Street, Brighton BN1 1UE England
Today the Brighton Dome is a place for art lovers and those interested in music, theatre, creative workshops and exhibitions. But once upon a time, it had a very different function. Join us to find out more
Duration: 5 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please inform us about any dietary needs / intolerances and allergies.
- We walk 2 to 5 km at a very gentle and relaxed pace and have several taster stops. You need to be able to walk this distance.
- If you have a special need, please get in touch prior to booking the tour.
- You need to be comfortable with standing/walking whilst having your taster.
- Be prepared for any weather condition (waterproof clothes are recommended). Brighton can be very windy.
- If a tour needs to be cancelled, we will offer an alternative day or give a full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Private guide
- Alcoholic Beverages - If alcohol is included, it will only be served to guests that are 18 and over. If children are participating or adults not wishing to consume alcohol, water or a juice/soft drink will be served.
- Bottled water - There will be no bottled water as such, but tap water is available when we visit a place where we sit down.
- Coffee and/or Tea - As we change providers for food & drinks, sometimes coffee and/or tea are included, but not always.
- Snacks - This tour has several food & drink tasters. We recommend you to not have a full meal right before the tour.
- Soda/Pop - Soft drinks are only included as an alternative to beer/wine tasters for children or adult guests who do not wish to consume alcohol
- 10 to 20% off on purchases in store when you are part of the tour (eg chocolate, tea, some food)
- Additional food and drinks that are not part of the tour.
- Transportation to get to the meeting point.
2 to 3 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tours of Brighton in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.