Keen to discover Brighton in a unique way? Want to do something a little bit different? Curious about the local and international kitchens Brighton offers? Join us on a culinary adventure in our favourite city to hear the tales and tickle your taste buds so that all you want to do is stay longer!
We will spoil you with cheese, sausages, charcuterie, Belgian fries, exotic platters, chocolate, beer, ice cream, fudge and much more. Not all at once of course! You will be guided by a local foodie who will look after you and give the best Brighton has to offer.
-Please check availability before you book.
-Min. 2 people / please get in touch if you have a big group (>15).
-Please inform us about any allergies/intolerances/diets.
-Private tours possible.
-Bookings shall be made min. 48 hours in advance so our vendors can be prepared for your visit.
-For last minute bookings, please get in touch.
-We welcome anyone. If you have a disability, please get in touch.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Brighton, Brighton, East Sussex, England
As our food tours vary depending on the food & drink places we visit on the day, the number of people doing the tour and the weather, it is not set in stone which attractions we will see / pass on a particular day, but you will get to see the major Brighton landmarks such as the British Airways I360, the Lanes, The Royal Pavilion and Dome and of course the Brighton Pier. We do not visit these landmarks, but do stop for photos.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- We walk 2 to 5 km at a very gentle and relaxed pace. You need to be able to walk this distance.
- Please inform us about any dietary needs / intolerances and allergies.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Private guide
- Alcoholic Beverages - Some food tasters will have beer or wine included. This is for adults 18 and over. If children are participating they will get water or juice/soft drink.
- Bottled water - There will be no bottles as such, but tap water is always available at any stop we make
- Coffee and/or Tea - As we change providers for food & drinks, sometimes coffee and / or tea are included, but not always.
- Snacks - This tour has several food & drink tasters that make up a full meal. Come with an empty stomach!
- Soda/Pop - Soft drinks are only included as an alternative to beer / wine tasters for children or guests who do not wish to consume alcohol
- Additional food and drinks that are not part of the tour
- Transportation to get to the meeting point.
3 to 4 hours
The Lanes, Brighton BN1, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tours of Brighton in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.