The Island is an open air museum, you can walk among artifacts that are thousands of years old, touch ancient monuments 5,000 years old, go inside 200 year old houses. You can really feel the history of these unique Islands on this tour.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Callanish Standing Stones, Scotland
See the amazing standing stone circle and go in the visitor centre. Toilets and food available here.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The Blackhouse, Arnol, 42 Arnol, Arnol HS2 9DB Scotland
An 1800's house preserved as it was. An amazing experience and only one of it's kind in the world.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Carloway Broch, Near Carloway Scotland
2,500 year old ancient fortified house. Amazingly well preserved. Go inside and feel the atmosphere. Small museum adjacent.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bosta (Bostadh) Iron Age House, HS2 9LT Scotland
Complete Iron age house sitting by the beautiful bosta beach
Duration: 40 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Callanish Standing Stones
- Entry/Admission - The Blackhouse, Arnol
- Entry/Admission - Bosta (Bostadh) Iron Age House
1: 26 Cromwell St, Stornoway HS1 2DD, UK
2: 20 S Beach St, South Beach, Stornoway HS1 2BJ, UK
3: 10 Shell St, Stornoway HS1 2BS, UK
4: James Street, James St, Stornoway HS1, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup by request from just about anywhere. Stornoway Airport, Stornoway Harbour, Caledonian Macbraynes Office, Perceval Square, Stornoway.
5 to 6 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tours of Lewis and Harris in the Outer Hebrides in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.