This Tour around the old streets of London will not only give an insight in to Great British Beer but lots of great stories and facts along the way, from the Great fire of London to the Plague you will see the scares left after the Blitz and travel from one city to another without even realizing.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fleet Street, Fleet St, London EC4A England
Learn all about the old pubs that scatter this area with all their history drink in the same places as Charles Dickins, Samuel Johnson & Mark Twain
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Royal Courts of Justice, Strand, London WC2A 2LL England
pass by the 2nd highest Court of Law in the country and here some of the cases that have taken place there
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Alcoholic Beverages - a drink in each venue
- Snacks - no snacks at venues are included
Temple Station, Temple Pl, Temple, London WC2R 2PH, UK
Fleet Street, Fleet St, London, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tours That Are Yours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.