With this Jewel of a Tour you will start off in modern day with the bright lights of the West end then as the tour progress's we travel back in time to here stories of execution betrayal & love as well as the majesty of the horse guards
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: West End Theatre District, London England
the Theatre District
Pass By: Trafalgar Square, Centre of the City, London SW1A England
Here we learn the history of the square as well as viewing the National Gallery Nelsons Column and lots of other little surprises hiding all around
Pass By: Whitehall, London SW1A 2BX England
things we see here are Great Scotland Yard, the Horse Guards, as well as seeing where Charles's 1st met his demise & Downing Street
Pass By: Parliament Square, Westminster, London SW1P 3BD England
from here as our tour comes to a close we see the grandeur of Big Ben & the Houses of Parliament as well as Westminster Abbey and much much more.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- These are weird times for everyone's safety all are required to wear a face mask along the route, the tour is ran outside so there will be plenty of fresh air, and as much as it is nice to greet someone with a hand shake please reframe from this and greet each other without physical contact.
- Local guide
Leicester Square, London, UK
2 hours 30 minutes
Parliament Square, A302, London SW1P 3BD, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tours That Are Yours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.