Welcome aboard and please mind the gap as you join us on our 2 hour London Underground and Tube Tour. While visiting the oldest, deepest and most famous tube stations, you will take a trip through 150 years of London's Underground history.
About This Deal
Learn all about the history of the London Underground system and discover the quirks and systems that help keep the worlds oldest underground transport system running each day.
• London Underground, London SW1H 0TL England
• Paddington Station, Praed St, London W2 1 HQ England
• Farringdon, Farringdon, Hampshire, England
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that, owing to the nature of the locations visited, this tour is not accessible for wheelchair users or for parents with prams.
- You will need a zone 1 Travelcard or an Oyster card topped up with at least £7 of pay-as-you-go credit.
- Due to the nature of the tour group sizes are limited to a maximum of 10 persons per tour.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Professional Guide
- Zone 1 Travelcard or an Oyster card topped with at least 7 pounds of pay-as-you-go credit
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Brit Icon Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.