Located on the Southbank and standing 135 metres high, the London Eye is an iconic feature of the London skyline and a must-do experience affording views 25 miles in every direction.- Watch London unfold beneath you as you rise 135 meters to see the Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament and Buckingham Palace from all new heights- - Ride on one of the world’s tallest observation wheels- Enjoy breathtaking views of London- Try the unique 4D experience- Enjoy fast-track admission and avoid waiting in line
What You'll Get
Visit: Coca-Cola London Eye, Westminster Bridge Road Riverside Building, County Hall, London SE1 7PB England
Step into your capsule and feel the exhilaration as you rise up over the water and come face to face with the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben. Soar above them, up to 135 meters on the world’s tallest cantilevered observation wheel.
There are mesmerizing 360-degree views of the whole city laid out before you. See the most famous landmarks including Buckingham Palace, St Paul’s Cathedral and the Tower of London and up to 40km out of the city to Windsor Castle on a clear day. Enjoy the gradual rotation and just stand and stare at the hustle and bustle of London life unfolding beneath you, the beautiful sunset over the city, or the thousands of twinkling lights after dark.
Also included with every ticket is the Coca-Cola London Eye 4D Cinema Experience. A heartwarming must-see mini-movie with a few surprises - the perfect build up to your take-off. Enjoy an experience in one of the 32 high-tech glass capsules and enjoy discovering London from a different angle.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Children aged 0-15 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18+ at all times
- Upon redemption of your voucher, you will be given a schedule for the next available time slot. Please note that the next available time slot might not be on the same day during peak season
- Fast Track Entry will allows you to skip most of the queues as compared to the Standard Entry. We advise you to allow extra time for the queue due to the popularity of the London Eye, regardless of the type of ticket you purchased
- The London Eye opening hours vary throughout the year, typically the attraction opens at 10:00am and closes between 6:00pm-8:30pm. Please check the London Eye's official website for full details and specific opening times
- You must redeem this voucher to a physical ticket at the counter before boarding the London Eye, regardless of the type of ticket you purchased
- Ticket to the London Eye - standard or fast-track admission depending on the option booked
- Entrance to the London Eye 4D Cinema Experience
- Exclusive access to the Eye Lounge - Based on selected packages
- Hotel pickup and Drop off
- Personal Expenses
- Any others not mentioned at Inclusion
2 to 3 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Travel Asia Experiences in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.