The Shared Shuttle Service from London and Heathrow Hotels is the perfect service for customers that want to save some money sharing a minivan (maximum 8 passengers) from London and Heathrow Hotels directly to Southampton Cruise Terminals. The Small group ensures a personal service.
About This Deal
This door-to-door Shuttle Service is available from 10.30AM on selected cruise arrival days, the estimated arrival time at Southampton cruise terminals is between 12.30 AM to 13.30 PM, Our driver will pick you up directly from your London accommodation and Heathrow Airport hotels and assist you with your Luggage in one of our fully air-conditioned and spacious Minivan or Minibus which holds between 8 travelers and the luggage.
We will never cancel a Southampton Cruise Terminal shuttle service, once the first booking has been accepted even if we have to send a private Sedan to pick you up.
Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously, and you will be provided with a travel voucher.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The first pickup in Central London on selected cruise arrival days will start from 10:30am and from Heathrow Airport Hotels from 11:30am.
- As the vehicles are small vans and minibuses, we are able to pick up directly from the front of 95% of London Hotels.
- The duration of the Journey is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bags.
- Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- The pickup Areas at this service covers: London Hotels in Postcode Areas: Soho, West End, Mayfair, W1 - Bayswater, Paddington W2 - Notting Hill W8 - Holland Park W11 - Shepherd's Bush W14 - Belgravia, St James’s, Victoria, Westminster, Whitehall, Pimlico SW1 - Knightsbridge SW3 - Earls Court SW5 - Hammersmith SW6 - Kensington SW7 - Bloomsbury WC1 - Covent Garden, Holborn WC2 - Euston, Kings Cross/St Pancras Rail Station, Regents Park NW1 - Westminster Bridge, Waterloo, SE1, Heathrow Airport Hotels in postcode areas: UB3, UB7, TW4, TW5, TW6, SL3.
- This service is not available from the following locations, Tower of London EC3, Bank EC2, Blackfriars EC4 due to major Road Works taking place in 2019/2020
- If you arrive at Heathrow airport on the day of your cruise departure, due to airport regulations, we are not able to pick up from Heathrow airport terminal from the curb side you will have to make your own way to a Heathrow airport hotel where we can pick you up, the best hotels to meet our driver for our Cruise Shuttle Service at 11.30 AM is from the Sofitel London Heathrow at Terminal 5 or the Hilton London Heathrow Airport Terminal 4 which are both connected to the airport.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hotel pickup
- Drop off directly at cruise terminal
- One-way shared transfer
- Door to door service
- Pick up from Heathrow Airport Terminals
120 to 140 minutes
Southampton, UK - At all Southampton cruise terminals or Hotels
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Travel Brake Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.