Arrive with Eurostar at St Pancras Train Station the easy way with a pre-booked private transfer service. A professional driver will pick you up at St Pancras Station with a full Meet & Greet Service (includes 30 minutes free waiting time) and take you directly to Heathrow Airport Terminal or Hotel. Relax and enjoy the ride as you make your way through the city in a comfortable Sedan or Minivan, 8 Seater Van with a lot of space for the luggage. • Private door-to-door transfer • Meet and greet by a professional chauffeur • Service available 24 hours a day, seven days a week • Enjoy smooth, friendly and hassle-free transfer service • Rates cover private groups of 1 to 2, 3 to 4 and 5 to 8 passengers
What You'll Get
You will be met inside the train Station where the chauffeur will be displaying a name bored with your name, the Eurostar Train will be monitored and the chauffeur will only go into the Station once the train Arrives, the chauffeur will assist you with your luggage and then escort you to your vehicle. Sufficient time will be allowed for any traffic delay so you are always on time and never late.
When making a booking, you will need to provide your train number and train arrival time and Heathrow Airport / Hotel
The transfer will be confirmed instantaneously.
The price is based on 1 to 2 adults traveling with 2 big suitcases, 3 small suitcases in a Sedan, 2 to 4 adults traveling with 4 big suitcases, 4 small suitcases in a Minivan, 5 to 8 adults traveling with 8 big suitcases, 8 small suitcases in a 8 Seater Van.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Not wheelchair accessible, but able to transport foldable wheelchair, Please Advise.
- If the train is delayed there will be no additional charges.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- One-way transfer
- Transport by Private Vehicle
- Drop off to Hotel and Airport terminal / AirBnB
- Station Car Park Costs
- Meet and Greet Service (Free waiting time up to 30 minutes)
- Private Transfers Operate 24 Hours, 7 days a week
Departure Point: St Pancras Train Station, After you have collected your luggage, please meet in the Arrivals hall. Directions, Your driver will monitor the Train, only go into the terminal once the train arrives and will meet you with your name on the Board Sign at the arrivals point, located immediately after the customs exit, in front of Marks & Spencer food Shop (M&S), Please note It is a 3 to 5 minute walk to the car park.
- London, London, England - St Pancras Train Station
Daily, Dependent upon train arrival time.
60 to 70 minutes
- London, London, England
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Travel Brake Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.